National 4-H Week is October 6-12. What is your club doing to celebrate?
Here are some quick ideas:
- Wear your 4-H shirt on Friday to school or work!
- Put 4-H clovers on club members lockers at school
- Hang up paosters at school or a local business about 4-H and who to contact for more information
- Do a radio public service announcement about 4-H.
- Have a petting zoo or food stand or just a display on 4-H at a local business. Tractor Supply is having a 4-H paper clover promotion during National 4-H week. They would be happy to host any 4-H club.
- Invite a friend to your next 4-H club meeting.
- Give out shamrock plants to 4-H supporters as a way to say thank you.
- Make a window display at a local buiness. Use your fair items to highlight 4-H projects.
- What else can you think of to promote and celebrate 4-H?!?
The 2019 National 4-H Week Theme is Inspire Kids to Do