The following resources, by Extension colleagues, should help you become familiar with the various options available.
Find resources about:
- Finances Navigating Farm Support Programs and Decisions for Economic Recovery
- Social distancing protocol on farms Action items on how farmers can incorporate social distancing into their farm operations
- Planning to Ensure farm continuation
- Maintaining a safe workplace
- Learn the facts about COVID-19
- YouTube: Extension Agriculture COVID19 Response
Sites that provide additional resources:
- A Tool to assist in prioritizing debt repayments How to prioritize debt payments and “debt obligation” tool
- Coronavirus Food Assistance Act Information on the CFAP Direct Payments is now live.
- Program sign up begins May 26, 2020 and ends August 28, 2020. Details on payment rates, eligibility, and records needed for the application are on the website. Online application and payment calculator will be posted soon to help streamline the application process.
- Direct payment for Dairy Farmers Dairy Markets & Policy outlined changes and calculated a few farm examples so you can see the impact on dairy farms.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Press release: Paid sick leave and expanded family and medical leave, employer obligations and tax credit
- Staying Safe in the Cab During the COVID-10 Pandemic – Press release details things farmers can do to reduce the level of risk that exists by sharing equipment
- Extension Response to COVID – 19