Extension is partnering with the SBDC to support SMALL BUSINESSES applying for $2,500-$30,000 the WEDC “We’re All In grant” This grant application HAS TO BE RECEIVED BY June 23
These documents are all presented at the end of this post– scroll past your Community Development Educator, Jessica Spayd’es Contact Information
- We’re All In Checklist, WEDC We’re All in Small Business Grant Presentation and WSBG Listing of Eligible Industries
AND there is also a $1,000-$3,000 grant out for FARMERS – this application Closes June 19th
“We’re All In” Brief Program Summary – SMALL BUSINESS GRANT
- $2,500.00 to 30,000 small businesses, there are approximately 90,000 qualifying businesses in the State
- The program has a limited application window (8:00 AM 6/15 to 11:50 PM 6/23). All applications received by June 23rd will be considered.
- Applications MUST be submitted online
- Application requires a letter of acknowledgment be obtained from a Community Organization. Extension can supply these letters through a partnership with the SBDC (see details below).
- Application must include the business’s NACIS Code, which is a component of grant review. Attached is a full listing of NACIS codes. (Farmers are not eligible for “We’re All In”. Farmers, please see Farm Support Program info below).
- Attached is a Power Point from the WEDC with the full description of the program and a short PDF describing the program.
The SBDC has created an online portal for small businesses to requests acknowledgement letters directly from Extension. Once I receive the notice from the portal, I will email you your PDF letter of acknowledgement. Please request your letter no later than Friday, June 19th to ensure that you’ll receive your letter in time to submit your grant application by June 23rd.
FARMER GRANT Program – $1,000-$3000
There is also a grant out for Farmers. See this THIS WEBSITE for the FAQs. Application closes June 19th.
Excel WSBG NAICS 9JUN20