This is a the same Foods Revue as in previous years, jazzed up a little bit. Have fun creating some culinary masterpieces! Get crazy with garnishes or go simple with a classic look. It’s up to you!
Held at Century Hall, Wauzeka, 6:00 p.m.
- Members need to be present.
- Each category needs to have a proper table setting for the category.
- Create a menu with the category item as part of that menu. Exhibitor needs to have a sample of that food item on the table setting. The recipe for food item needs to be present next to table setting, along with menu.
- Project displays should have equipment and visuals to teach an idea.
- Members may enter as many categories as they wish.
- There will not be face to face judging as we have had it in the past but members need to be prepared to answer questions if asked.
- Physical distancing and healthy safety precautions will be in place. Participants will be notified of precautions ahead of contest.
- Email name, grade (as of 2019-2020), category number to email@example.com by July 17th.
- Favorite food display for healthy snack
Grades 3 and up:
- Favorite food display for healthy snakc or light lunch
- Project display of food science exhibit
- Project display of a tradional recipe made healthier
- Favorite food display for lunch or supper
- Favorite food display for dinner or international dinner
- Book of 10 nutiritious snack, that child can help make
- Book of 10 nutiritious meals, that child can help make