Get the most out of Google
- Go to: https://www.google.com/business/
- Follow the instructions!
- It’s pretty much that simple!
Build your own low-cost website
- Check out: http://www.websitebuilderexpert.com/website-builders-comparison-chart/
- Squarespace: $192/year for the professional package
- Weebly: $96/ year for the professional package
- Do some research and find out which provider is right for you.
- If needed, get a tech-savvy friend or relative to pitch in. It won’t take that long.
- The least you need:
- Your business name
- Contact information and a map
- If you don’t have a storefront, where can customers find you?
- Prarie du Chien Farmer’s Market on Saturday
- Ferryville Farmer’s Market on Saturday
- Gays Mills Farmer’s Market on Wednesday
Do some basic search engine optimization
Search engine optimization is the process by which you can move your website up in the search results without paying for it. You want to be the highest-ranked “Joe’s Flower and Guitar Shop” on the internet! Your website builder should help you with this!
Questions? Contact me!
Community Resource Development Educator
UW-Extension, Crawford County