Diverse families form the foundation of strong Wisconsin communities. UW-Extension Family Living Programs enrich families and strengthen communities. Backed by university research, we work for Wisconsin families by:
- Helping communities respond to issues such as childhood obesity, financial security, and aging.
- Providing leadership for policies that help children, youth and families succeed.
- Increasing knowledge about parenting, health and nutrition.
- Offering consumers and families more strategies for managing their money.
- Reaching out to diverse families with education and resources.
- Using cost effective approaches to reduce negative family issues and build more resilient families.
For more information about a a variety of family living programs, check out UW-Madison Division of Extension Families & Finances (Human Development & Relationships)