Many volunteer opportunities are available. Below are listed a few examples.
- Demonstration Gardens.
- Using land located at the Crawford County Administration Building, Prairie du Chien Public Library, Bluff View Intermediate School, BA Kennedy School, Gays Mills Beautification Project, Crawford County Court
- House, Crawford County Law Enforcement, & green spaces on Blackhawk Avenue in Prairie du Chien.
- Spring Plant Sale. Master Gardener members pot up their perennials & make them available for sale to the public at an annual sale.
- Answer questions from the general public at the Crawford County Fair “Ask a Master Gardener” Booth.
- Help with community gardens at St. Feriole Island Memorial Gardens, Prairie du Chien.
- Respond to horticultural questions from the general public.
- Assist with Master Gardener administrative needs.