Finding reliable parenting information and advice on the web can be overwhelming! How do you know what you can trust — especially when you are busy and there’s just so little time?
Just in Time Parenting is a free parenting newsletter that is delivered by email and specific to a child’s age and needs. They are designed so that information that’s relevant to your family is automatically delivered to you just in time!
Each issue includes:
- Easy to use guides on how your child is developing
- Tips on raising a healthy, happy child
- Tools for solving common parenting problems
- Strategies for coping with the challenges of raising children
- Timely automatic delivery directly to your inbox
- Available in English and Spanish
- Access to full-color PDFs for printing and sharing
- Links to podcasts, videos, and other resources
- Commercial free — no toy or product ads
- Based on research and written by experts who are parents themselves
All newsletters are great for grandparents, too.
Subscribe online: https://jitp.info/
Just in Time Parenting is the result of ongoing partnership between several land-grant universities in the U.S. and is managed by a national board on which Wisconsin has representation. The newsletters are designed so that information that’s relevant to families is automatically delivered to them just in time!