Registrations and more information can be found on our Events Calendar.
How to Join:
- To join Crawford County 4-H contact a General Leader from the Crawford County 4-H Brochure. The leaders will give you information on the club’s monthly meeting times.
- After you talk to the general leader, enroll your family in 4-H Online, by going to https://wi.4honline.com
- Additional information is available in the New Family Packet 2019-20.
- If you have any additional questions on how to join, contact the Extension Office at 608-326-0224.
4-H Club Projects:
Related Links of Interest:
- 4-H National Web Portal: http://4-h.org/ is your one-stop shop for 4-H Web sites.
- National 4-H Supply
- Extension 4-H County Sites
- Wisconsin 4-H
If you have any questions about Crawford County 4-H, please contact:Amy Mitchell, 4-H Youth Development Agent
Crawford County UW-Extension
225 N. Beaumont Rd, Suite 240
Prairie du Chien, WI 53821