Home » 4-H and Youth Development » 4-H Camps
Explore 4-H Day Camps
- More information on these camps will be available in Spring 2023.
- These day camps expose participants to the world of Head, Hearts, Hands and Health through educational, hands-on, fun activities. Past day camps have included baking, robotics, field trips, leathercraft, rabbits, rockets and more!
- Cost is $20.00 per youth and includes a t-shirt & field trip.
- Send payment to Extension Crawford County after you complete registration.
4-H Summer Camp, Upham Woods, Wisconsin Dells:
- June 11-13, 2023
- Base Camp is for members in grades 3-6. Members from Crawford, La Crosse, Monroe, Richland, and Vernon Counties attend this 2 night, 3 day adventure. The main lodge, nature center, craft building and swimming and fishing area are located at the base of a hill. The cabins are located at the top of a hill with a separate shower/bath area. All water activities take place on the the Wisconsin River. Members are assigned to cabins by gender and age (3rd & 4th graders bunk together and 5th & 6th graders bunk together). Each cabin includes teen counselors and adult chaperones. Register for camp at https://go.wisc.edu/a1imj0
- Outpost Camp is for members in grades 7-8. Members from Crawford, La Crosse, Monroe, Richland and Vernon Counties attend this 2 night, 3 day adventure.
- Base Camp Counselors: this older youth opportunity is open to members in grade 9-13. Members will guide Base Campers around the Upham Wood Grounds and lead various activities (arts & crafts, games and recreation, nature activities, and campfire programs)
- Appliations will be available in the Spring!
Crawford County Canoe Camp:
- More information will be available for this camp in Spring 2023. This action packed camp is lead by Adventure Project Leader Jim Rohde.
- The canoers paddle down different rivers each summer, spend a night camping, and then continue down the river.