Click here for flyer
The TRIPLE P program is designed to provide the appropriate amount of support a parent needs to assist them in managing problems independently, and to provide communities with early intervention to prevent child abuse, mental illness and anti-social behavior.
It is one of the most effective evidence-based parenting programs in the world, backed up by more than 35 years of ongoing research. Triple P gives parents simple and practical strategies to help them build strong, healthy relationships, confidently manage their children’s behavior and prevent problems developing. Triple P is used in more 30 countries and has been shown to work across cultures, socio-economic groups and in many different kinds of family structures.
Learning to cope with challenges is a key life skill!!
- Choose the strategies that fit your family from toddler to tweens to Pre-Teens and Teens
- Develop your child’s emotional coping skills,
- Encourage the behavior you like
- Teach new skills and support learning
- Create more positive interactions.
- Deal calmly with conflict
- Negotiate boundaries and expectations
- Ranse confident, capable children
“You know you’re learning to be a better parent, so I was happy to do [Triple P Online]. I didn’t find it hard; it was for a good cause.”
“The program [Teen Triple P Online] wasn’t judgmental, and I liked that, as well as the focus on giving praises, which as a single mom you can forget, because in many ways you’re in survival mode.”