No Longer Together, but Parents Forever Class
This four hour class helps you meet the needs of your children. Find out how children of different ages are affected when their parents’ relationship ends. What you can do to help them through this stressful transition? Build skills that will enable you to be an effective co-parent. Learn how to deal with your own stress and how to build a healthy, re-organized family. This class is mandated for all parents of minor children seeking a divorce in Crawford County. Many people who were not married but are separating as couples also take the class.
BE SURE TO review the schedule and bulleted list below to best understand how to register, payment requirements, etc. Co-Parenting Brochure Updated 7 20 2021
PLEASE NOTE – IF you are required by the court system to take a Parents Forever Class:
- YOU are responsible for submitting, to the Crawford County Court System (or your county) a copy of the certificate you will receive for completing the session.
Co-Parenting Brochure Updated 07 20 2021 – This brochure provides details/requirements, etc.
(Details are also listed BELOW ONLINE Registration HERE option)
- You will need to know which class session you are registering for
- Case file number (if known) *If you are willing to attend the class with or without the other parent
- Debit/credit card – $30 registration fee per person (There is a minimum of $1.50 convenience fee charge). We will also accept cash or check **
* ANY payment by check** MUST be paid 15 days before class or payment MUST be paid by cash or credit card.
* ANY check** returned for insufficient funds will require no less than a $30 returned check fee plus any bank fees attached to the insufficient funds.**
Register early—classes (especially evenings) fill up quickly and it is first come, first serve basis.
* These classes can fill up as early as one month prior. Payment MUST be made at time of registration
to reserve your spot in the class.
* If an emergency arises and unable to attend the class you must contact the Educator soon as possible. You will be able to take the next class, no refunds unless the class is canceled by the educator.
Children can NOT be present during the class.
Separate registrations must be done for each individual attending.
Let us know when registering or as soon as possible if you need special accommodations so proper arrangements can be made. You MUST pre-register.
***An EEO/AA employer, University of Wisconsin-Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title IX and American with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements***.